Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Thriving

These were actually taken this past summer when my family and I took a day trip to San Fransisco...


this is a view of the golden gate bridge from the boat we were in. I love those sail boats and the mist of fog that is over everything. It actually got so foggy about 2 hours after this that we could not see a single thing.

Photobucket


The roof top of the guards living quaters at Alcatraz.

This was such an amazing place. So old and full of so much history. My Son was terrified, and the only thing he remembers is...
"If you break the rules, you go to jail. If you break the Jail rules you go to Alcatraz" and my sons last few words of his own he added on.... "And if you break the Alcatraz rules you die"
thats not really true, but to a 6 year old... it's a scary place.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive