Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines & CHD awareness day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I have had so many wonderful experiences and met amazing people as I have had the opportunity to photograph a lot of precious children..I have been given the gift of getting to know and photograph some wonderful kids and families who have been touched by CHD.

Photobucket

February 14th, is CHD awareness day. To find out more about this and how you can help or donate go to these links below

http://www.gopetition.com/online/16298.html

http://www.childrensheartfoundation.org/donate/index.html

2 comments:

  1. So awesome of you to mention CHD Awareness Day!!!
    Loving the new website!!!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day. This is simply adorable.

    Thanks for that link by the way. It looks like a great cause. I am going to investigate what is involved. I am so time poor and really have no time with out my children but I would love to do something like this to help others.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive