Friday, August 14, 2009

Krissy {to me} kristee {to everyone else} / Lincoln, Ca. portrait photographer

Oh yeah, this beauty is my lil' sis. She has been dying to see a pic so here is a peak. I love to capture my family, Kris and her little guy are just so sweet and I love this image of him just loving on her. She is my BFF and we talk like 20 times a day. It's just too bad we live so far away from eachother. When we were kids we fought sosososossoso, I mean I can't even put enough emphasis on how much we fought!!! I never would have thought we would have become as good of friends as we are today.

Kris I heart U! and I am so proud of you for working so hard at L I F E !!! you are such a good example to your son, and I know that special someone will find you guys... good luck with school coming up, You are going to kick some serious booty this year!

I so have beauty envy!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. She's so pretty, no wonder she has a handsome and cute boy! I always envy people who have sisters, I think the relationship between them is really special.

    Great post! and of course beautiful pictures!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Keri, Gorgeous pics! she is so beautiful! I've got someone to hook her up with if she's willing!! He's a great guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive