Wednesday, June 10, 2009

cowboy hats & tutus

So here is the rest of this session as promised. I have had so much fun with the last couple of sessions I have done. The little kids (under 5) are the hardest and cutest to photograph! But I have loved the interaction and the challenge of capturing them at just the right moment when they are looking at me making a crazy noise, or that split second non-goofy smile!!! :)

I have been thinking lately that raising young kids just wears you out!! HAHA, but it is such a JOY. I have just been loving my own kids as well as the interaction I see with the families I have been able to capture.

I just LOVED playing dress up with you guys! Thanks Lisa for another great session.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That was funny to see an ad for my giveaway here. If I were allowed to vote, I'd vote for you. Good luck hope you can give Berta a run for her money. I love to see a close game.

    I love the dress up shot. Particularly the first shot. I think it's all to do with the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Internet is so slooow in Greece. But I find myself pleasantly surprise by your works everytime I open your blog. Even though I have to wait 5-10 minutes to see all the image appear (plus the background).
    Excellent job!!!

    Can't wait to go back to England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely and utterly gorgeous as usual!! I have "stalked" your blog for a while now and feel I need to come out of the shadows and tell you that you are AMAZING with your Photography. We used to be in the same Ward in Lincoln, but sadly I don't think we ever really got to know each other. Anyway I just wanted to give a shout out and let you know I'm a big fan of your work :) Take care Keri!!
    P.S. I hope you win the cookbook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, these are awesome!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the first one...just melts my heart! And I adore all of them! What a cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive