Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sly Family Photos ~ Lincoln, Ca. Family Photographer ~ KeriAnn Photography

Well Hello~! I hope that all of you had a Very Merry Christmas and Holiday. The new year is right around the corner and I am excited for all that is has in store!

Since the crazy business is over I finally have the time to blog some of the Fabulous families I had the opportunity to photograph! I also have some weddings to throw into the mix as well!

The Sly Family is one of my very favorite clients! I know that every time I go out to shoot them they will be dressed perfectly and I will get amazing pictures! The kids just have beautiful skin and the cutest dimples you have ever seen!









1 comment:

  1. Lovely lovely lovely...!!!
    I love it so much, every single one of them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive