Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For photographers and anyone thinking about becoming one...

Hello blogger world! and fellow photographers.... I know you share my sentiment when I say I love to take pictures! I love to learn and to meet people and create some art with images. It is my favorite! But you also know if you are a photographer that our clients have so many options when it comes to photographers because everyone has a good camera these days and wants to "be a photographer" which is totally GREAT!!! live your dreams and be AWSOME!

But it is a lot of work, just like any other business. It's hard work!!! I have a dear friend who is an AMAZING photographer, she is so gifted. Jess wrote a great article on her blog about photography and her experience in the photography business that I think EVERYONE should read, SO if you have some time and are interested in a great read..... go to the link below.


This is my favorite pic of my three kiddos taken by Jess.... LUV IT!!!


1 comment:

  1. Keri, I really hope I can be as good as you one day. I think my main problem with being photographer is I am not too confident that I can do a good enough job. I always wonder whether people like what I took, or what happen if the weather turn sour (which is common in UK). But thank you, your post greatly encourage me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive