Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Meet Hunter

New borns Are so precious! by far one f my favorite subjects to photograph. Their is nothing sweeter than a gift from heaven, new and fresh and innocent.

mmm...it's making me baby hungry.

This image was fun to do and something I have been dying to try
{in the cheesecloth}. I just Luv Anne Geddes. It is amazing she gets the babies to do what she gets them to do. New borns take time and patients! But I do love how this turned out. Even though he peed all over my floor!! LOL


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Keri,

    They are absolutely pretty pictures! I love every single one of them. Fell in love with the details and the composition, it's really really perfect. Well done once more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, I also love the one of the 3 siblings. Perfect portrait lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love that first one. I have wanted to try that also. I love the one of the little girl also and love that hat - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute, but looks slightly uncomfortable! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet! I love the 3rd one...his cute little face! Great Job as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some LUV!!

Search This Blog

Follow me on Facebook

Blog Archive